With the busy schedule at work and a busy household with children roaming around like cockroaches, a mother of three toddler and pre-schoolers cleaning is one tough task to do. Having everything in your hands to do while cooking and taking care of them is a bit of a burden. Good thing there is a helper now that does it all. No need for sweeping. No need for dusting floors. No more scraping the carpets. A vacuum cleaner is the answer. Yes, it is a long time ago house helper but traditional vacuum cleaners are not the topic today.
Robotic vacuum cleaner seems to dominate the market in cleaning materials. There are a lot of different brands out there that promises every quality and reliability they can offer for a single vacuum cleaner.
What is important in choosing which robotic vacuum cleaner is the best should be based on its basic features, add-on features, price, storage, battery performance and also actual reviews online.
Features of a simple robotic vacuum cleaner
It cleans well on edges and corners. A vacuum cleaner can go through under sofas and bed and able to go back out of the dark. A docking function is necessary so you and other members of your household won’t accidentally step on it. Having cliff sensors is a must if your house has stairs or a few steps because detecting hollow areas could save you from damaging itself. Purchasing a unit also depends on their ability to clean on the type of flooring your home has.
- This may or may not be that necessary but simply makes you comfortable in some ways. Like the remote controlled vacuum cleaner, no need to lean down and push the buttons, just grab your remote and let your fingers do it sitting down.
- Having to see obstacles is a great function too because what if there’s a particular area in your house that is elevated and should be cleaned like a small ramp or a high pile carpet? Still consider this before buying.
- Does helping you clean the air important? A robotic vacuum cleaner of a famous brand has this feature, it just only say how environmental friendly they are.
- Full bin indicator helps you maintain your robotic vacuum cleaner’s performance because if it just sucks up dirt continuously and there’s no function like this, what is the use of it roaming around sucking up nothing, and also the battery will be wasted.
- Multi room navigation can be used in several rooms on the same floor, it can also function a memory eventually, remembering where it left off going back to the unclean area without human help.
Most robotic vacuum cleaners work for approximately 90 minutes but there are brands that don’t get it full because of their cleaning path. Some brands cleaning path are back and forth which is better and some are just randomly picking up pieces which takes much time therefore time consuming.
These are just tips on how would one choose a better robotic vacuum cleaner for their household.