Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I discovered a couple of months ago, there are ways on how to make money online. I know that lots of people have already written different information about making money online. I will be sharing mine from experience specifically in referring.
I am not good with referring people. But here are some things that you should remember based on my experience:
1. Make sure that the site is legit. I never ask people to join a paying website as long as I'm not paid through it yet. Yes, I struggle because most often, it is hard to earn money or points without any referrals at all but I try until I reach the minimum payout, all with my own sweat and blood. When I get paid, that's the only time that I start referring people. It will be hard but you should take care of your referring reputation.
2. Be accurate. Be accurate in everything. Make sure that they know all the information that your prospective referrals need to know. The basics are the link, the rules and regulations, the process on how they can make money on that specific site, what's the minimum payout, how will they be paid, and if possible, an estimate of how long it would take them to reach payout.
3. Keep in touch. Send your referrals a simple thank you and remind them that they can send you a pm if ever they need help with something with that site that you referred them too. You can also inform them about updates and new features from time to time.
4. Don't be greedy. This is something that is applicable to life in general too. Sometimes, when hoping for a lot more than what we are entitled to have, we lose more than that.
Now, think twice before posting your referral links. ;)
Friday, April 11, 2008
Whew! Are you feeling the heat of summer? Now that summer's here, I know that there are lots of people who are planning to go swimming or go to colder places like Tagaytay or Baguio here in the Philippines.
If you would like to go swimming, I highly recommend The Wassenaar Beach Resort in Jawili, Tangalan, Aklan. You can go there then proceed to Boracay or vice versa. It's a nice place if you prefer peace and quiet compared to the busy night life in Boracay. I also recommend Basang Cold Spring which is located in Nabas, Aklan. The water is really cold that may make you forget that it's summer. It's a lot better because it gives you more satisfaction than halo-halo and ice cream minus the additional weight.
Now, that's three destinations already. So if you ever decided to come and visit Aklan, you'll know where to go. If you're adventurous and would like to maximize your vacation here, you can add Jawili Falls, Sampaguita Gardens and more to your itenerary. If you would like to know more, just post a comment. ;)
If ever you decided to go here or go outing somewhere else, here are some things that you should remember:
1. Travel light. No, you don't need to bring all of your shoes. Just bring one for comfort, one for formal parties, and one that will go with most of your clothes that you're bringing.
You also don't need to bring all your clothes. Just pick safe and comfortable ones. Bring just one or two formal dresses.
You also don't need to bring all your friends and family's and pets pictures. Just leave them at home, If you really can't do that just bring one of each.
2. Don't forget the essentials. Your make-up kit, yes, that's on top of the list. Tools for your car, first aid kit, insect repellant, Swiss knife, and your personal stuff. With the last one, make sure to kip tip number one in mind.
3. Turn the main switch of electricity of your house off if no one will be staying at home. Make sure that all the windows and the doors, and the gate is locked.
4. Bring a book or magazine or MP3 player just in case you get bored.
5. Never forget your camera and extra batteries.
Now those are just the basics. There will be a lot more tips next time. Thanks for reading and always be safe. :)
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Yeah, I know I already talked about my son's graduation but what can I say? I am really proud and I have other lessons to share with you guys.
Here they are:
1. If you really want to enjoy the graduation program, have someone else take pictures. Just make sure that you give clear instructions on when and how to take pictures or better yet, have a professional do it. I'm still not over my failure to take a picture while Franz is given his diploma because I led him to the stairs to the stage and when I came back to my spot to take his picture, he already went down the stairs on the other side of the stage.
2. When that happens to you, when it's too late to take the picture, don't be shy to ask the people there to repeat giving the diploma so you can take a picture. I don't know why I didn't do that. You have every right to ask for that because that happens only once- your kid graduating from pre-school.
3. When your kid was given a damaged medal, ask for a replacement. I wasn't able to take a picture of Franz on the stage with his two medals because the other medal fell off.
That will be all for now. I am not promising that this will be my last post about graduations because I will post more when I see more lessons to be learned. ;)
Very Special Announcement
Congratulations to my cousin, Engr. Marie Antonette Fe M. Borja for passing the board exams. May you have many more blessing to come. We're all so proud of you. We love you! :)