We spent a night at The Wassenaar Beach Resort a month ago as a late celebration of Valentine's day. We celebrated it with our son and we had a bonfire. We toasted marshmallows and cooked hotdog and just talked. We slept early though. We woke up and went straight to making sand castles when we woke up. We really had fun, especially Franz, our son.
Now there are some things to remember when having a bonfire. And they are:
1. Make sure that you apply insect repellent to keep mosquitoes away from your skin.
2. Don't put too much gas on the bonfire.
3. Don't toast the marshmallow for too long.
4. If the marshmallow tastes like gas, don't eat it.
5. Bring a guitar or a radio, or play a game to make it more fun.
6. Bring a flashlight.
7. It's nice when you do it once in a while with your family and friends. It's really fun and it doesn't cost too much.